Credit Card Complaints
Do you have a complaint against your Credit Card lender?
- Did your credit card company check your ability to afford the credit card?
- When was the last time your credit card issuer checked about your income situation?
- Do you have serious problems paying your bills?
- Have your personal circumstances changed since you took out the credit card?
- Have your financial circumstances changed since you took out the credit card?
- Has your credit card provider started legal proceedings against you?
- Did anyone explain that the credit card agreement was ‘Cancellable’?
- Did anyone tell you about the ‘Cooling Off Period’?
We are here to help you with your SERIOUS credit card complaint.
Need a swifter way to satisfy your credit card complaint? Call us
Credit Card PPI Claims
Many people have failed to claim their PPI refund simply because they do not have enough information. The following guideline should quickly address your questions, enabling you to claim your refund. MapleFinancial.co.uk that can help with your PPI claims or any other Mis-sold financial product.
Credit Card PPI
• What Is PPI? PPI stands for Payment Protection Insurance. It is an insurance policy on your credit cards that will make payments for you in the event of unemployment, sickness or injury. These insurance policies have been widely mis-sold, and you may be entitled to a refund.
• What Does Mis-Sold Mean? Mis-sold is interpreted as being sold a policy from the credit issuing company under the guidelines that you to have the insurance to obtain credit, or you were not told that you could obtain this coverage elsewhere for a betterneeded price.
• Are All Credit Card PPI Policies Bad? The product itself is actually very good. However, you would be much better off purchasing this type of cover on your own. Policies sold directly through the card companies or banks are very expensive.
• Are There Deadlines For When The Insurance Was Purchased? No. Insurance purchased in this manner during the last six years will automatically qualify for a claim, even if the credit line is now paid off. Insurance purchased over six years ago, and the account is still active, will also easily qualify for the claim. Accounts that are closed, and the policy was started over six years ago, can still claim, but will be required to fill out additional paperwork.
• How Much Can I Get Back If I Claim? The amount of money that you receive back will be based on the amount of money you paid into the policy. You will also receive an adjustment for the amount of interest that you paid on your accounts as a result of the premium being added to your balance.
• How Many Credit Card Accounts Can I Claim On? Any and all of the accounts you have had that had PPI on them will qualify for a claim.
• I Do Not Remember All Of My Credit Card Accounts – What Should I Do? The easiest way to find out all of your active accounts for the last six years is to obtain a copy of your credit report. Your credit report will have a list of all your accounts, even those that have been paid off, that were active over the last six years.
• How Can I Tell If I Had PPI On My Credit Card Account? Read more...