Maple Leaf Financial Ltd is committed to protecting the personal privacy of its clients and users of the site.
- We value your privacy in respect of all personal information you send to us, as a result of your use of this site.
- We will treat any and all information received confidentially and will only use that information to allow us to deal with your enquiry, with the exception of where the law requires us to disclose it, or where it is necessary to disclose the information to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
- If you wish to see the information we hold on you, you are within your rights to make a request.
- We do not guarantee that any emails sent to us by you will be received safely.
- Please contact us via telephone if you are in any doubt or wish to check the status of an email sent to us.
- We do not guarantee that emails sent by us to you will be secure.