Mis Sold Investments
Investors hit by mis selling crisis
The majority of advisers showed a poor understanding of the risks of investing and made misleading statements about the features and costs of available products, with many of the advisers recommending products that were inappropriate.
To find out if your investment is suitable for you and to ensure that you have not been short-changed, we are offering you a FREE INVESTMENT REVIEW.
You might be shortchanged
Generally, where you have already had your money back, there may be still a settlement to be claimed, even if you got back more than you paid in. Sometimes, if you have made a large gain we cannot claim more, but every case is different so let us review your plans and we can tell you.
Two possible outcomes
We write to your provider to request certain information that allows our experts to review your investments. The review will establish one of two possible outcomes.
● The Initial Review is free whether you decide to proceed with a claim or not.
● We charge no up-front fees and just as important, we take nothing from the existing value of your plans.
● If we take your case on and if we obtain a cash settlement, all we charge you is a share of the amount we win for you over and above any value already available to you.
● The settlement is paid to you in full and you settle our fee at the end of the process.
There is no catch. If we win nothing, we charge you nothing.
How do we claim compensation?
All our clients are different and every case is assessed individually. Sometimes we can claim because investments or savings plans were simply unsuitable and they were mis-sold. Other reasons might be technical shortcomings, the management of an investment or fund, regulatory issues or perhaps a combination of these factors.
Our offer is very simple
● We operate on a No-Win No-Fee basis*
● We make no upfront charges of any kind
● We use our extensive knowledge and experience firstly to find the problem with your individual case and secondly to make a claim to rectify it effectively.
● We take nothing from the existing value of your investment
● Payments are made directly to you and not to us.
● Our success fee is 35% + VAT of what we win for you
What does it cost
We will charge you 35% plus VAT of any compensation recovered for you.
As an example, if we recovered £3,000 compensation for you our fee would be £1,260. You would receive £1740 as your compensation.
Our Fee: £3,000 x 35% = £1050 + 20% vat = £1,260.00
Most importantly, no fees will be charged to you in respect of an unsuccessful claim
SEND US A MESSAGE
Address: The King Centre
Main Road, Barleythorpe
Oakham, Rutland LE15 7WD
Telephone: 01572 897 442
Company Reg. Nr: 06758995
FCA number: 835575